The Ecuadorian has many natural, cultural and ancestral privileges, which makes it an attractive paradise for locals and tourists.
|DEPARTURE TIME||9:00 AM.|
|RETURN TIME||Next day Approximately 16:30 PM.|
|What to bring||Sun glasses, camera, sun protector, comfortable shoes, enjoy with the group, share experience and meet our turistic attractions|
- observe and learn about the wind instruments in Ilumán
- learn about callua protucts
- cuicocha lagoon
- visit “the waterfall of peguche”
- lunch in the otavalo city
- visit the centenary market o called “plaza de los ponchos”
- learn about totora protucts
17:00 accommodation with indigenous families from Ilumán
19:00 culture night
09:00 trekking to the huandun rumi (this is in Ilumán, is a big stone, is possible see many towns)
13:00 Lunch with indigenous families
14:30- 16:00 visit a shaman from Ilumán
Fin de tour
Prices are per person. Ecuadorian clients will be charged an additinal VAT.
Children under 2 years travel for free. Children 2-6 years pay half the Price.
|1-2 visitors||$ 85||per person|
|3-4 visitors||$ 75||per person|
|5-10 visitors||$ 70||per person|
|>10 visitors||$ 65||per person|